Monday, December 7, 2009

Gathering Of The Juggalos 2009 Photos & Video Footage

What began my juggalo intrigue was this 15-minute long infomercial for the 10th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalos (below).



Oh man - I just found a SNL skit spoofing the above video...


A little bit later I came across this awesome collection of photos and video footage, linked courtesy of Derek Erdman.








There are a ton more gorgeous Gathering photos on Derek's site. I highly recommend checking them all out.

So after seeing all Derek's sweet footage I was hooked and wanted more. After a mostly disappointing hunt through YouTube I found a real gem: a full-length documentary of the 2009 Gathering called A Family Underground. I highly recommend that you acquire this video. If you search a bit you can illegally download it for free, or purchase the DVD here. (Preview below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers